THE NANCY PLACE IS
- 2 ACRE OFF-GRID PERMACULTURE HOMESTEAD.
- SOLAR POWERED, WELL, PRIVATE SEPTIC
- (UNFINISHED) 4 BDRM, 2 BATH TIMBER FRAME HOME
- TIMBER FRAME BARN WITH 4 STALLS
- RUSTIC GUEST CABIN
- DAYLIGHT BASEMENT EFFICIENCY APARTMENT
- ADDITIONAL LAND AND RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE INCLUDING A 4 ACRE MOBILE HOME RENTAL THAT SITS AT THE START OF THE 1/4 ACRE DRIVE AND HAS CONVENTIONAL ELECTRIC ($65,000)
- MORE PICTURES COMING SOON.
The Nancy Place paid its own way over the years. We've hosted guests in our two rental (on site) properties via Airbnb and have watched as the howl of a coyote or the hug of an animal melt the barriers & resistance to personal change. We've stood by as guests were moved to tears and vowed to change their lives as they disconnected from their "normal" busy routines. We've also assisted many with pain relief through Maine's medical marijuana program as outdoor organic growers. With the addition of two high tunnels on an adjoining leased property we also sold veggies, blueberries, crafts and baked goods both at a farmers market and directly from the property.
The main house is livable but has many unfinished pieces, making it an ideal opportunity to have the hard work done but still get to add finishing details to make the home your own. Chimney facing, stairs, flooring, and the downstairs bathroom all need to be personalized and have their finishing touches added.
The house is heated primarily with wood, but has radiant flooring within a raised cement slab. The radiant floor is hooked to propane but could be hooked to wood heat with the right set up.
Let us know if you'd like more information, and since we are selling without a realtor we'd really appreciate you linking us to any groups where folks might be seeking this kind of property.